Inside the House
The house has three bedrooms that sleep up to 8 people. Due to city regulations, only 6 adults may stay at the house at the same time (two per bedroom). In a party of 8, at least two must be children!
- Queen with pillow top mattress, closet and with en suite full bath
- Double with a pillow top mattress, closet, and blackout drapes
- Bunk room with four bunks (memory foam mattresses), closet containing toys, books, and bristle blocks, and a magnetic dart board. The room has blackout drapes to prevent early wake ups for children! Please note that only children may sleep in the top bunks.
There are two bathrooms.
- Downstairs bathroom with double sinks, tiled shower, and new large capacity high efficiency LG washer and dryer
- Upstairs en suite bathroom with a tub (Queen room)
Living room with two chairs, couch, flatscreen TV, and a blu ray as well as a Roku that streams Netflix and a number of cable and network channels via the local cable company.
Dining room with large farmhouse table that easily seats up to 8 (high chair available)
Sun room with three chairs, small TV, blu ray, and Playstation with streaming Netflix
Fully equipped kitchen with counter that seats up to 3
- Stove and refrigerator and a full-size dishwasher
- Coffee pot, French press, and Nespresso machine
- Toaster oven
- Cuisinart stand mixer
- Lobster pot OF COURSE!
- Pots, pans, dishes, and utensils – we try to think of everything!
Fenced yard and two parking spaces in the driveway
Climate Control – We have heat, but not A/C. All bedrooms have ceiling fans and numerous standing fans are also available throughout the house. The average high temps in August are about 77. There are two thermostats for the heat (one upstairs and one downstairs) and these can be independently adjusted to your liking.