Inside the House
The house has three bedrooms that sleep up to 8 people. Due to city regulations, only 6 adults may stay at the house at the same time (two per bedroom). In a party of 8, at least two must be children!
- Queen with pillow top mattress, closet and with en suite full bath
- Double with a pillow top mattress, closet, and blackout drapes
- Bunk room with four bunks (memory foam mattresses), closet containing toys, books, and bristle blocks, and a magnetic dart board. The room has blackout drapes to prevent early wake ups for children! Please note that only children may sleep in the top bunks.
There are two bathrooms.
- Downstairs bathroom with double sinks, shower, and new large capacity high efficiency washer and a dryer
- Upstairs en suite bathroom with a tub (Queen room)
Living room with two chairs, couch, flatscreen TV, and a blu ray that streams Netflix. We do not have live TV at this time.
Dining room with large farmhouse table that easily seats up to 8 (high chair available)
Sun room with three chairs, small TV, blu ray, and Wii with streaming Netflix
Fully equipped kitchen with counter that seats up to 3
- Stove and refrigerator and a full-size dishwasher
- Coffee pot, French press, and Nespresso machine
- Breville toaster oven
- Lobster pot OF COURSE!
- Pots, pans, dishes, and utensils – we try to think of everything!
Fenced yard and two parking spaces in the driveway