SPECIAL NOTE: DUE TO THE GOVERNOR’S ORDERS, WE CAN ONLY HOST MAINE RESIDENTS OR PEOPLE WHO HAVE COMPLETED THE 14 DAY QUARANTINE AT LEAST THROUGH AUGUST. Contact us for details!
|Quiet Season (all dates through Early Summer 2021 not covered below)||$185 (plus $5/night per person in excess of 4 guests)||2||$800|
|August 15 – Sept. 5 – MAINE RESIDENTS ONLY OR PEOPLE WHO HAVE COMPLETED QUARANTINE||$235||3||$1500|
|Fall 2020 (Sept. 6 – Oct. 23) – subject to cancellation due to governor orders regarding COVID 19||Sun – Th $185, Fri/Sat $235 (plus $5/night per person in excess of 4 guests)||2||$1000|
Refundable Damage Deposit: $300
Cleaning Fee: $150 (plus 9% tax) – All new rentals will be minimally three days after the last guests departed, in order to allow for observance of disinfection guidelines.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- 1/2 of total rental fee due upon reservation. Remaining 1/2, plus security deposit, cleaning fee and tax due 30 days prior to rental. Contact us for our cancellation policy.
- Payment can be made using a credit card at our secure portal. If you would prefer to use a personal check, please let us know and that can usually be arranged. If you’d rather, you can book using AirBnB. Please note that both of these sites charge booking fees.
- Tax Rate 9%
- We cannot currently accept pets (sorry!) or smokers
- Minimum age limit for renters is 25
- In the quiet season, there is an additional $5 per person charge for guests in addition to 4. This is to offset extra laundry charges, while allowing us to keep our basic rate low for smaller groups.